Pyramid Quick Epoxy Steel
Quik epoxy steel is the world’s fastest, toughest mender. It has tremendous strength and durability. It can be applied as thick as needed in one application. Layers since it dries by chemical reaction of the resin and hardener, rather than by air evapora- tion. Tan be sanded, filed, drilled when dry. No heat or pressure needed. Bonds to all metals, wood, glass, concrete and rigid plastics. Sets in 4 minutes-even in thin films.
Features & Benefits:
- Super-fast, super-strong steel filled epoxy resin.
- Repairs, seals, bonds all metals, won't shrink, resists oil, gas, water, most chemicals.
Directions for Use
- Surface to be repaired must be clean, dry and free of loose rust.
- Pierce ends of tubes before squeezing equal amounts of resin and hardener from each tube and mix together thoroughly until a uniform grey color is achieved. Mix only what you can use immediately. The mixture will become hot while it sets.
- Spread epoxy steel mixture to desired level.
- 4. Remove excess epoxy steel and clean tools immediately after use with lacquer thinner.